New website coming soon! In the meantime, please visit our new
Agile ALM DevOps website.
We provide consulting services to help you implement DevOps, configuration management (CM) & Agile Application Lifecycle Management(ALM) best practices described in our books. We usually begin with a rapid assessment of your existing practices which typically takes us 3 to 4 days (depending upon how many people you wish to be included). We then provide you with a detailed report of our findings and a plan to help your team improve their existing CM/DevOps & ALM functions. We are there every step of the way supporting your efforts with our hands-on consulting and mentoring services.
our services help your organization implement configuration management best practices including:
1. Source Code Management (e.g. Git/Atlassian Bitbucket, IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC), ClearCase, Subversion, CVS)
2. Build Engineering (e.g. continuous integration including jenkins)
3. Environment Configuration (e.g. Puppet)
4. Change Control (e.g. CCB, CAB as described in ITIL v3)
5. Release Engineering (e.g. secure packaging using cryptography)
6. Deployment (e.g. continuous delivery & deployment)
Please contact us for more information on all of our CM, DevOps & Agile ALM Best Practices Consulting Services!
Thank You!Bob Aiello